Professional Development Transcript
You can access your professional development transcript via Spyglass. Sign into Spyglass and select “Transcript” from the menu. Your unofficial transcript will be displayed.
Register for Professional Development Activities
You can register for college-sponsored professional development via Spyglass. As a reminder, to ensure that the session you are attending appears on your transcript, please sign the attendance roster provided.
If you have never registered for an SPD in-service workshop via Spyglass, you must complete the Non Credit Enrollment Form. Once you have completed this form, you can access Spyglass and register for in-service workshops.
- Kelly Services employees and adjunct instructors should contact the SPD office once the Non-credit Enrollment Form is complete and a student ID number is established
- Use your employee ID to sign into Spyglass
- Remember to select “Employee-SPD” for the current term
- You can print your trial schedule and transcript directly from Spyglass
- You can drop a workshop using the “Drop Course” link
- If you need assistance with your PIN number, please contact the Help Desk at 484-1600
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please contact SPD at 484-1754.